Two or three week in house programme 10th July—23rd/ 28th July/ 4th August 2017 for groups with leader or individuals.
If you are looking to give your students / child a fun packed summer whilst improving their English language skills, then our Summer School delivers everything you need.
Our summer school programme is developed for 14 to 17 year olds and combine a fun filled supervised programme of interactive and cultural activities during the afternoon and evening with an intensive Cambridge English course each morning.
Host-Link provides a full package to take care of all your student needs. Students stay in safe, welcoming, friendly homestay accommodation that provides the immersive experience so crucial to developing their English language skills.
Each week, 15 hours (20 lessons) of Cambridge English Course are scheduled in our established partner college Reading College (part of Oxford Colleges Group) , which is located 10 minutes walk from the town centre.
In the afternoon and evening a range of supervised activities are provided, including:
- Teambuilding workshops in fashion, music or tourism
- Cultural excursions to London or other destinations on the south-east
- Sports such as football, baseball, swimming or bowling
- Fun activities such as cinema, dancing, talent shows, boat cruises or a trip to a football club
- Games, challenges, quests, scavenger hunts and quizzes